Thursday, August 18, 2011

MANN LAKE: We Know Bees - Protective Clothing 2012 Catalog


We designed this Economy Hooded Suit and Jacket for backyard beekeepers on a budget. The lighter weight fabric of these suits will keep you cooler in hot weather while you enjoy the double layer self-supported hood. This imported suit is perfect for any beekeeper who does not require the more rugged Honey Maker® Suit. 60% cotton 40% polyester blend.

Economy Hooded Suit

CV-300 Economy Hooded Suit Small
$
74.50
CV-305 Economy Hooded Suit Medium
$
74.50
CV-310 Economy Hooded Suit Large
$
74.50
CV-315 Economy Hooded Suit X Large
$
74.50
CV-320 Economy Hooded Suit XX Large
$
74.50
CV-325 Economy Hooded Suit XXX Large
$
74.50

1 comment:

  1. I need a suit like this to deal with those honey bees in my backyard. I didn't bother them. I just want to mown my lawn, but the gasoline-fueled lawn mowner just make loud noise that irritate those bees; and they feel bothered. So they come out and attack me. I got 6 stings today. It hurted. I'm not happy at all. :-(

    ReplyDelete